Landscape entrepreneurs or landscape designers, here are the 6 elements to prepare to submit your application.
The Carré des Jardiniers application documents:
- Presentation of the candidate and their company
- A cover letter
- A full presentation of the team (in total five people including the candidate and one person in training)
- Description of a project implemented within the last 10 years
- A description of the vision with an outline sketch of the project, on the required theme.
- A signed copy of the regulations
Applications for the 2023 edition of the Carré des Jardiniers are currently closed.
For any request concerning the Carré des Jardiniers competition, please contact:
+33(0)4 78 176 323
The Carré des Jardiniers' judging criteria
Using these documents, the judging committee will be able to judge the quality of the projects presented based on technical, creative and aesthetic criteria:
- Has the right choice been made in terms of the arrangement and composition of plants?
- Does the garden fit the theme and how original is its interpretation?
- Is the overall impression exciting?
- Is the use of space harmonious and the design of good quality?
The interpersonal skills, values and motivations of the candidates are also qualities that the judging panel will pay attention to, because the Master Gardener will be the ambassador for the profession for two years.
The Carré des Jardiniers' endowment
The four finalists will each receive €10,000 plus VAT to help them prepare for the competition, and will also benefit from high media visibility.
The finalist awarded the title of Master Gardener will receive a unique bronze Trophy and wide-reaching media coverage after the exhibition.