The final of the Carré des Jardiniers contest takes place every 2 years during Paysalia, the landscape, garden and sport exhibition.
Discover all the steps to participate at the 2021 Carré des Jardiniers contest:
23 September 2020: The competition opens for applications at the Carré des Jardiniers
19 March 2021: Registration closes
- May, 4th 2021: Audition and selection of the five finalists, from 10 applicants pre-selected by the judging panel
- May, 29th 2021: Confirmation of the five finalists once the judging panel has received and examined the full applications
June 2021: Presentation of the five finalists to the press
- July 2021: The 5 finalists visit the Eurexpo exhibition ground with the competition regulator and the GL Events team
- From November, 26th to 29th 2021: Assembly of the five gardens by the finalists, at Eurexpo - Lyon
From NOVEMBER, 30th to December, 2nd 2021:
The Paysalia exhibition opens to visitors
- December, 1st 2021:
The gardens are visited and the finalists interviewed by the judging panel,
The panel then deliberates and the Master Gardener Trophy 2021 is awarded.
- December, 2nd to 3rd 2021: Dismantling of the gardens