Discover all the steps to participate at the 2023 Carré des Jardiniers contest:
- December 2022 : THE COMPETITION OPENS FOR APPLICATIONS AT THE CARRE DES JARDINIERS
- March, 17th 2023: REGISTRATION CLOSES
- April, 5th 2023: First phase: the pre-selection. The jury gives the results of the pre-selection and the names of the 10 candidates going to the next step. (see Article 5)
- April, 7th 2023: All applicants will be informed of the results of the pre-selection by GL events
- May, 11th 2023: Second phase: the selection of the finalists. The 10 pre-selected candidates meet the jury in Paris to defend their projects. They can present their project on the media of their choice.
- May, 12th 2023: GL events will inform all candidates of the results of the selection of the 5 finalists and the 2 alternates by email. GL events will communicate the technical information of the Eurexpo park to the finalists.
- June, 1st 2023: The final file (technical information specified - see Article 6) is sent by the finalists to GL events, which will forward it to the jury and the technical manager.
- June, 7th 2023: After studying the final applications, the jury will confirm the names of the 4 finalists through GL events.
- June 2023: THE FOUR FINALISTS WILL BE PRESENTED TO THE PRESS AT A PRESS CONFERENCE OF THE CARRÉ DE JARDINIERS.
- July 2023: Visit of the Eurexpo park for the four finalists with the technical manager and the GL events team
- December, 1st to 4th 2023: Mounting of the four finalist gardens at Eurexpo - Lyon
- December, 5th to 7th 2023: PAYSALIA EXHIBITION OPENS TO VISITORS
- December, 6th 2023: Visit of the gardens by the jury, oral presentation of the finalists to the jury and deliberation of the jury.
Awarding the Maître Jardinier Trophy 2023
- December, 7th to 8th 2023: Gardens dismantling